Adult Faith Formation Opportunities
Take advantage of this FREE online crash course in the fundamentals of our Catholic Faith - Pillars of Catholicism. The students and faculty at John Paul the Great University (JPCU) have produced Pillars of Catholicism, a FREE online course that will enable you to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith.
In this FREE course, you will:
- Watch 13 half-hour lectures;
- Learn how to read and study the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Access in-depth notes and study guides for each lecture;
- Test your learning with online quizzes;
- Upon completion, receive a certificate of completion from JPCU.
Visit www.pillarsofcatholicism.com to begin!
Benefit from this brief opportunity to enhance your understanding of our Catholic Faith after all Masses on the Sunday noted below, covering the following topic. We will gather in the weekday chapel.
- February 20 & 21: “Is there a contradiction between the biblical creation account and theory of evolution?”
We will explore the topic by way of a 3-4 minute video clip, followed by commentary enhancing the material, and an opportunity for Q & A. David Conrad, our Director of Faith Formation, will facilitate these enrichment opportunities.
Looking for the big picture?
In this study we will unpack God’s plan of salvation - and our place in it. Each session involves small-table discussion of study questions, followed by watching a 35-40 minute video presentation featuring Jeff Cavins. Jeff will walk us through “our story," from Genesis to Jesus and the establishment of the Church.
- 24 Sunday Sessions, starting 9/13
- 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Bixman Hall (church building)
- $25 for study guide materials
- Deadline to Register: 8/19/15. Call 734-425-5950, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks can be made out to: "St. Aidan Catholic Church"
- Scholarships available. Email: email@example.com
- Learn more about The Great Adventure Catholic Bible study program by visiting the site: BibleStudyforCatholics.com
In celebration of the Pope's September 2015 visit to the United States, My Catholic Faith Delivered offers this free online lesson showcasing faith and family, The Sacrament of Marriage.