Adult Faith Formation Opportunities
We encourage girls and women (from middle school and up) to join our ENDOW sessions and learn the truth about your God-given gifts and dignity. We do this by engaging in prayer, fun activities, authentic Catholic teaching and Scripture readings.
This fall, we will explore "The Dogmatic Constitution on the Church." This study is an invaluable resource to women who want to deepen their relationship with Christ as they expand their knowledge of His Church, its origins, structure, and sacramental life. Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversaries of this document and St. Aidan Parish.
- Remaining Sessions: Thursdays, December 5; January 16, 23, 30.
- Bixman Hall (church building);
- $80 Fee. Includes materials. Scholarships Available;
- Facilitator: Michele Schmidt;
Take advantage of this FREE online crash course in the fundamentals of our Catholic Faith - Pillars of Catholicism. Marking the 50th Anniversary of the 2nd Vatican Council, Pope Benedict XVI has declared this year to be a “Year of Faith.” In response to this call, students and faculty at John Paul the Great University (JPCU) have produced Pillars of Catholicism, a FREE online course that will enable you to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith.
In this FREE course, you will:
- Watch 13 half-hour lectures;
- Learn how to read and study the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Access in-depth notes and study guides for each lecture;
- Test your learning with online quizzes;
- Upon completion, receive a certificate of completion from JPCU.
Visit www.pillarsofcatholicism.com to begin!
God is love, thus relationship is the heart of the universe. Join us as we explore the implications of the mystery of One God in Three Persons on our relationship with God, each other, and the development of the human community.
Monday, January 13th from 7-9 p.m. in Bixman Hall (church building)
Presenter: David J. Conrad, M.A. Theology
Click here to email our Director of Faith Formation to RSVP or call 734-425-5950